* Easy to find on East Middle Street (one block East of Main Street)
* Handicap accessible: ramp leading into front entrance, handicap accessible restrooms, and parking.
* A beautiful Victorian building located in a pleasant residential setting.
* Our facility has been recently remodeled (August 2018) providing a more open space and a larger lounge.
* Comfortable, home-like setting.
* Our chapel can seat up to 175 people with overflow capacity for additional 100.
* A large parking lot, with additional street parking available. We are within easy walking distance of downtown Chelsea.
* Fleet of vehicles including a hearse, utility van, and family car.
* Children’s play area includes a train table and videos
* Lending library with many books about grief and helping others